The Excel Sheet is an implementation of Fillet Weld Coefficient Calculator Visual Basic Code.
It calculates the coefficient ‘C’ of eccentrically loaded fillet weld group using instantaneous center of rotation method. an online eccentrically loaded fillet weld coefficient calculator will be available soon on this blog.
You may download the Microsoft Excel Workbook containing the Excel Sheet by clicking the download buttons below.
Please note Excel Sheet slightly differs from Excel Sheet previously posted. The later version allows weld segments to be specified with different weld sizes.
To help ease your burden in connection design calculations, I am giving away the Excel Sheet for FREE.
Note: See related post, Fillet Weld Coefficient Calculator Excel Sheet Free Download
You May Also Like:
- What is Re-vibration in Concrete Compaction?
- Plain Concrete and Masonry Unit Foundation
- Foundation Damage due to Insect Attack
- Foundation Damage due to Fungus Rots
- Closely Spaced Foundation for Interference Effect
- Concrete/Grout Strength for Foundation and Piling work