Part-03 Aramco CBT Electrical Qc Questions and Answers Free New Updated
71) Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT) is acceptable only in non‐hazardous indoor locations. (TRUE or FALSE)
72) Minimum individual rung load capacity for aluminum and galvanized carbon steel cable tray
73) Process piping can be used to support cable trays. (TRUE or FALSE)
74) Cable tray splicing plates shall not be located over supports and shall be located between ___________
Supports and quarter points
75) What article in the NEC that states grounding?
76) Minimum grounding conductor size for substation grid.
77) In Electrical Area of Classification, what are the locations that are classified?
Class I, Zone 0; Class I, Zone 1; Class I, Zone 2
78) Minimum ampere rating for switchboards.
79) Hi‐pot test voltage of 15K(12/20KV).
80) Minimum duration of emergency lighting in the event of normal power failure.
81) Illuminance level of Battery Room, Switchgear Room, Substation (indoor and outdoor).
Bat. Room=300Lux; Switchgear=300; Substation (in)=50; Substation(out)=20
82) Minimum vertical clearance between cable trays
83) Maximum temperature of battery room.
84) For current limiting reactors, the short time rating for fault limiting reactors shall be _
85) For aluminum cable trays, maximum spacing between expansion joints that allow a 25mm movement
86) Minimum creepage distance to ground in each phase for 13.8KV outdoor terminations.
87) Minimum depth of burial for Duct Bank for 600V to 35KV under roads.
88) Minimum spare allowance for duct banks.
89) Minimum separation between power cable operating at 1000V or above, upt to 34.5KV and parallel or crossing power or control cable operating at less than 1000V.
90) Min. working clearance on all sides for onshore, outdoor installation pad mounted electrical equipment.
91) Minimum unobstructed horizontal spacing for front, back and sides of switchgear.
Front = 2 meters; Back and Sides = 1 meter
92) Winding type for power and distribution transformer.
93) When transformer operated in parallel, the total circulating current shall not exceed ____ of the rated current of the lowest KVA rated transformer.
94) What is the meaning of SAMSS?
Saudi Aramco Material System Specification
95) What is the meaning of SAITP?
Saudi Aramco Inspection and Test Plan
96) What is the meaning of SAES?
Saudi Aramco Engineering Standards
97) Permitted maximum extension above ground for PVC stub‐ups without attaching to equipment
98) PVC conduits shall not be extended above grade in industrial facilities. If above grade extensions of buried PVC conduits are necessary, a transition shall be made aboveground ( TRUE or FALSE)
99) Bell end fittings or protective bushings shall not be provided on each duct where it terminates.(TRUE or FALSE)
100) For duct banks, the spacers shall provide a minimum conduit separation of ____ for 2 inch conduits and larger
- ARAMCO :: CBT QA/QC – Instrumentation Inspector Qualification Guideline
- Saudi Aramco Cbt Exam Questions and Answers
- CBT EXAM E-BOOKS
- QA/QC ELECTRICL Inspector Question & Answer Handbooks
- QA/QC E-books Category
- Electrical QC Notes of Saudi Aramco Qualification Guideline
- QAQC Questionnaires CONDUIT; CABLE TRAY; ENCLOSURES;
- INSTRUMENTATION QUESTIONAIRE: QAQC CBT ARAMCO
- Part-1 QC Notes Electrical Inspector Part-1 :: ARAMCO CBT
- Part-2 QC Notes Electrical Inspector
- Part-3 QC Notes Electrical Inspector
- Aramco CBT Electrical Qc Questions and Answers Part-01 Free (1 to 40 QA)
- Aramco CBT Electrical Qc Questions and Answers Part-02 Free (40 to 70 QA)