PTFE Coated U bolt clamps for marine, ship building, and other applications
PTFE coated U bolt clamp is well known as TEFLON coated U bolt also, it is a kind of FluoroPolymer Coated U bolt. Our PTFE coated U bolt clamps are available from size NPS 1/2″ to 36″, we already supplied a lot of our U bolts with PTFE coating (Teflon coating) to many projects of marine, ship building, offshore industries.
Main Specifications of our PTFE coated U bolt clamps:
As the leading China marine pipe clamp manufacturers, our U bolts are manufactured as per:
- DIN 3570,
- ASME B18.31.5
- and other customized specifications, customer’s drawings.
And the U bolts are coated with PTFE coating /Teflon coating or FluoroPolymer coating.
We can manufacturer and supply customized Teflon coating U bolts according to customer’s drawings.
Size range of our PTFE coated U bolt clamps:
Our factory manufacturer (PTFE) Teflon coated U bolts with full ranges of sizes of:
- 1/2″ (DN15) to 36″ (DN900)
Thread sizes of the U bolts are available from M6 to M56, we can provide both metric thread U bolt and UNC thread U bolt clamps.
PTFE Coating U bolt pipe clamps are known as PTFE insulated U bolt clamps or PTFE lined pipe clamps in some industries. We also manufacturer customized PTFE insulated U bolt pipe clamps and rubber insulated U bolt clamps.
Advantages of our PTFE coated U bolts:
- PTFE Coated U bolts offer a longer lifespan on your U bolt clamps. Also, Teflon coating serves as additional layer of protection for the U bolts as they are manipulated and imbedded into their place. PTFE (Teflon) coating has proven to improve the strength and lifespan of a U bolt clamp.
- PTFE Coated Coated U Bolts have a Low Coefficient of Friction. The coefficient of friction of PTFE is generally in the range of 0.05 to 0.20, depending on the load, sliding speed, and particular PTFE coating used.
- Corrosion resistance can be greatly improved when the U bolts are treated with PTFE (Teflon) coating. The corroded nuts and bolts become a fragile liability when bearing heavy loads, so PTFE coating prevents your facilities from long term damage.
- TEFLON Coated U bolt clamps has excellent resistance to the elements as: weather, sunlight, salt water;
- PTFE Coated Coated U Bolts has good Heat Resistance performance. U bolt clamps with PTFE coating can operate continuously at temperatures up to 260°C/500°F. PTFE Coating U Bolts have Cryogenic Stability. Many PTFE industrial coatings withstand severe temperature extremes without loss of physical properties.PTFE industrial coatings may used at temperatures as low as -270°C/-454°F.
- PTFE Coated Coated U Bolt clamps have good Chemical Resistance performance. PTFE coating is normally unaffected by chemical environments. The only chemicals known to affect all PTFE coatings are molten alkali metals and highly reactive fluorinating agents.
Applications of PTFE /TEFLON Plated U bolts:
Mostly our PTFE coating U bolts are used in marine, ship building, offshore oil and gas industries. Besides these, as meeting high industry standards, our PTFE coated U bolt pipe clamps can also be used in a wide range of industries, including:
- Food Processing
- Heavy Equipment
- Oil and Gas