Civil QC Inspector MCQ’s Online Free Mock Test-5
Get online test series along with free mock tests for Civil QC-Inspectors / Engineers and other exams.
Number of Questions – 40
Notes : The Quiz makes In multiple-choice quiz, there is a timer for 50 seconds/question.When 10 seconds is left, automatically the timer is red in color.finally, when the time is end,the correct answer is automatically shown.
- Measurement of any cores shall not be less than ………….of the design thickness, whichever is less.
- Minimum compressive strength of epoxy grout to be.?
- Core compaction requirements shall be equal to or greater than ……..% of Marshall density (ASTM D-2726/ASTM D1559) using samples taken at the road site
- Gypsum board corners shall be square with a tolerance of over the full width of the board. (1997 UBC, Sec. 2502.14; ASTM 06, sec. 6.2.5)
- Wood supports for lath or gypsum board shall not be less than………… in least dimension. (1997 UBC, Sec. 2503.2)
- The maximum particle size of fill material shall be?
- A fill material to be classified, as “select fill” shall contain ………..% particles passing thru 20O sieves
- The primary member use to carry the axial compressive load is?
- Density of light weight concrete is?
- Intensity of force per unit area is?
Top 40 Typical Interview Questions and Answers for Civil Site Engineer | Civil Site Inspector | QA QC Engineer | QC Civil Inspector