HVAC Lecture Notes On Sizing And Design Principles – Free PDF
Identify code requirements regarding sizing, design, and selection of HVAC equipment and ducts
Explain how the ACCA Manual J, S and D load calculation standards are used to determine appropriate sizing and design of ducts and HVAC equipment
Describe the role the HVAC system plays in moisture control and the effect excessive moisture has on building durability and occupant comfort and health.
Define sensible and latent heat:
Review a completed load calculation printout for common errors and intentional inputs of incorrect data and identify examples of such errors
Compare installed HVAC and duct systems to outputs of Manual J, S, and D to verify proper sizing and design
Describe the consequences of improperly sized HVAC systems.
2.The systems approach.
4.How HVAC systems are sized & selected.
You may also like👇
- ARAMCO :: CBT QA/QC – Instrumentation Inspector Qualification Guideline
- PIPING Inspector Qualification Guideline Vol-2
- Saudi Aramco Cbt Exam Questions and Answers
- CBT EXAM E-BOOKS
- QA/QC ELECTRICAL Inspector Question & Answer Handbooks
- QA/QC E-books Category
- WELDING PROCEDURES (WPS) Neptune Energy Netherlands
- What is Pipe Rack?
- Five Types of concrete used in construction
- METHOD STATEMENT FOR METAL AND WOODEN DOORS || Aramco
- HVAC FORMULA’S AND CONVERSIONS PDF FILE FREE DOWNLOAD