Construction – REINFORCEMENT Estimate Calculator
To calculate or update the total weight for all the schedules in the spreadsheet, click on the Totals button. These totals are shown in the TOTALS row.
Steps to Calculate Steel Quantity · Enter the Length and Width of your slab in ft in Excel Sheet. · Enter the Thickness of the slab in mm only.
This spreadsheet is very useful for making design of reinforced concrete sections. The calculation is very easy for circular areas.
For the day to day calculations of engineers, fischer offers an efficient way to design post installed reinforcement into concrete of concrete structures.
- LENGTH OF REINFORCING BARS FOR CHB IN METERS
- DETERMINING THE NUMBER OF BARS USED
- FOOTING MATTING
- WALL FOOTING REINFORCEMENT
- RECTANGULAR COLUMN REINFORCEMENT
- CIRCULAR COLUMN REINFORCEMENT
- BEAM REINFORCEMENT (BEAM TO BEAM = LESS THAN 6.0 METERS) ONE BAY
- BEAM REINFORCEMENT (TWO BAYS) CONTINUOUS BEAM
- ONE WAY SLAB
- TWO WAY SLAB
- REINFORCED GROUND SLAB (BARS SPACING MORE THAN 25CM)
- CONCRETE STAIRS
- CONCRETE CANAL
Click Below Image to Start Download