Civil QC Inspector Job Responsibilities
The all Inspector will ensure the contractor is compliant with the contract documents.
Coordinate, daily, with the other teams to document and verify the quality and quantity of work performed by the Contractor. Process the incoming Inspection Requests and technical submittals and perform the necessary actions.
Read and understand the package contract documents, detailed drawings, specifications, health and safety, and quality plans/procedures together with any associated updates and assure contractor’s compliance.
Conduct daily site walk-through and inspection to identify anomalies and/or construction defects.
Ensure the contractor is complying with the standards and specifications of the contract documents through observation, measurement and testing as well as tracking quality assurance progress.
Maintain records of the contractor manpower and equipment daily resources.
Undertake all site supervision and inspections when required or instructed by the Engineer.
Document in the areas assigned to the Inspector, the contractor’s personnel and equipment, activities observed, location of activities, the reason for activities, and means and methods utilized.
Report on materials delivery and follow and implement any site instructions made by the leader.
Prepare any site measurements and surveying checks needed by the leader.
More Questions :
- ARAMCO :: CBT QA/QC – Instrumentation Inspector Qualification Guideline
- Saudi Aramco Cbt Exam Questions and Answers
- CBT EXAM E-BOOKS
- QA/QC ELECTRICL Inspector Question & Answer Handbooks
- QA/QC E-books Category
- Free Offline Software Installer Latest version
- Electrical QC Notes of Saudi Aramco Qualification Guideline
- QAQC Questionnaires CONDUIT; CABLE TRAY; ENCLOSURES;
- INSTRUMENTATION QUESTIONAIRE: QAQC CBT ARAMCO
- Saudi Aramco Instrument Questions/Answers
- Quality Control Inspector Average Salaries in Saudi Arabia 2021