Instrumentation Engineering CBT Online Free Mock Test-1
Number of Questions – 30
Notes : The Quiz makes In multiple-choice quiz, there is a timer for 50 seconds/question.When 10 seconds is left, automatically the timer is red in color.finally, when the time is end,the correct answer is automatically shown.
- The power factor of a single phase load can be calculated if the instruments available are ……….
- In a single phase power factor meter the phase difference between the currents in the two pressure coils is……….
- For measurements on high voltage capacitors, the suitable bridge is ……….
- To measure a resistance with the help of a potentiometer it is
- The operating voltage of a Meggar is about
- An ohmmeter is a
- A dynamometer wattmeter can be used for
- The disc of an instrument using eddy current damping should be of
- The use of ________ instruments is merely confined within laboratories as standardizing instruments.
- An instrument transformer is used to extend the range of
- The spring material used in a spring control device should have the following property.
- For handling greater currents induction watt-meters are used in conjunction with
- The chemical effect of current is used in
- The multiplier and the meter coil in a voltmeter are in
- The pressure coil of a wattmeter should be connected on the supply side of the current coil when