Alternating Current and Voltage Online Free Mock Test-1
Number of Questions – 40
Notes : The Quiz makes In multiple-choice quiz, there is a timer for 50 seconds/question.When 10 seconds is left, automatically the timer is red in color.finally, when the time is end,the correct answer is automatically shown.
- A sine wave with an rms value of 12 V is riding on a dc level of 18 V. The maximum value of the resulting waveform is
- A sine wave of 15 kHz is changing at a faster rate than a sine wave with a frequency of
- Sine wave A has a positive-going zero crossing at 45°. Sine wave B has a positive-going zero crossing at 60°. Which of the following statements is true?
- A ramp is the type of waveform characterized by a non-linear increase or decrease in voltage or current.
- If the rms current through a 6.8 kΩ resistor is 8 mA, the rms voltage drop across the resistor is
- A sinusoidal current has an rms value of 14 mA. The peak-to-peak value is
- The unit of frequency is the hertz.
- If the rms current through a 4.7 kΩ resistor is 4 mA, the peak voltage drop across the resistor is